Afghanistan Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|3 daysturnaround||1 daysturnaround|
|Tourist/Business Single Entry up to 30 days (Non-US passport applicants)||$ 180.00||or||$ 220.00|
|Tourist/Business Single Entry up to 30 days (US passport applicants)||N/A||$ 240.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Afghanistan Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 3 months of remaining validity.
- One color passport-type photograph against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Filled out and signed Afghanistan visa application form.
- Personal Letter. A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Afghanistan, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA: Copy of original or valid alien registration card or valid US resident Visa
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Afghanistan visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Afghanistan Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Afghanistan, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Afghanistan. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.